Normal Business Hour: Everyday from 9:00 AM-10:00 PM
05/30/2016 Memorial Day – TBA
07/04/2016 Independence Day – TBA
11/24/2016 Thanksgiving Day – 9:00AM-6:00PM (Thu)
12/24/2016 Christmas Eve – 9:00AM-3:00PM (Sat)
12/25/2016 Christmas Day – Closed
12/31/2016 New Year Eve – 9:00AM-3:00PM (Sat)
01/01/2017 New Year Day – 9:00AM-6:00PM (Sun)
Call now 818-763-6601
• Physical relaxation
• Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
• Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
• Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
• Relieve Stress
• help reduce back pain and chemotherapy
• Greater flexibility and range of motion and alleviate muscle cramping
• Most effective technique for improving patient recovery from cardiopulmonary artery bypass graft surgery because it reduces fatigue and improves sleep.
• Enhanced energy and vitality
• Some clinical styles may help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears
DEEP TISSUE This type of massage goes beyond the surface of the skin and underlying soft tissue to deep areas of the muscle and right to the “belly” of the muscle. As the name suggests, “deep” is the key word here. This type of massage also involves the manipulation of the fascia. Fascia is like a web, that runs through the entire body. This connective tissue, when traumatized, inflamed or restricted can create a great deal of pain and restrict motion of the body.
HOT STONE MASSAGE An incredible massage that gives your blood vessels an ebb and flow affect (hot and cold) that leaves you feeling like a “limp noodle” sense of well being at the end. Hot stones are heated to 137 degrees and used like extended hands of the therapist while the client lays on a bed of hot stones that loosens tight and sore muscles of the back.
REFLEXOLOGY Reflexology can be used on feet, hands or ears. Specific areas on the feet, hands and ears correspond to certain parts of the body (internal glands and organs are included). The theory is that pressure applied in certain areas send signals to the corresponding location, gland or organ through the nervous system helping to provide balance to the desired area. Stimulating these areas can be used to reduce pain, ease addiction, relieve stress and tension and improve nerve and blood circulation to name a few.
THAI MASSAGE Based on Ayurveda and Yoga, Thai massage originated in India and is believed to be over 2500 years old. The therapist uses hands, knees, legs and feet to place the receiver into yoga like positions and stretches. Techniques allow external body stimulation to produce internal effects within the body. Benefits include relaxation, increased energy, increased flexibility, greater range of motion and increased circulation.
You are very important to us. Consider the following accommodations and amenities to enrich your Sparagon visit experience:
- We provide 2 hours free valet parking validation (enter our underground parking from Laurelgrove Ave)
- Our store is located in the heart of Studio City, we are in same shopping center with California Pizza Kitchen and Jamba Juice.
- Our therapists are trained, licensed, and with many years of experience.
- We offer customer reward program as well as great deal on the gift certificate.